Love them or hate them, there’s truly something about these wine puns! Grab your friends, a bottle of your favourite drop, maybe even a nice cheese platter and read out these grape puns. They can also be future caption ideas for when you’ve snapped a photo of a glass of wine in hand #WineWednesday.
Whether you indulge in rosé, or prefer a full-bodied red, or stick to white wine- there’s a pun for everyone!
Here’s a list of our favourite wine puns and jokes. Enjoy!
- “Wine a little, laugh a lot.”
- “You had me at merlot.”
- “Great minds drink alike.”
- “I make pour decisions.”
— Windy City Pizza (@windycity_pizza) January 30, 2019
- “Here for the right riesling.”
- “On cloud wine.”
- “Cabernet. More like, caber-yay!”
- “Hakuna Moscato. It means drink wine.”
View this post on Instagram
Relax time with a glass of Monica and good company 😉🍷 Monica is an autochthonous variety from the island of Sardinia, off the west coast of Italy and it is found exclusively here. It is one of the island's most widely planted grape varieties, and wines tend to be medium bodied with gentle tannins and flavors of red berries and herbs. Have you ever tried a Monica wine? 🍷 . 😊 𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 @winechannel . 💕 credit: wineteller . 😋 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙨 . . #winecellar #wineoclock #wine #winespectator #winelife #winetasting #winelover #winenight #winebar #winery #winemaker #winecountry #winewednesday #winetour #winestagram #wineanddine #wine🍷 #wineglass #winelovers #wineglasses #winefestival #winepairing #wineporn #winemaking #wineshop #winegeek #wineries #wineblogger #winetours #winechannel
- “Partners in wine.”
- “No wine left behind.”
- “Sip happens.”
- “It’s wine o’clock.”
- “Stop and smell the rosé.”
- “Everything happens for a riesling, right?”
- “Love the wine you’re with.”
- “Oh, sweet child of wine.”
View this post on Instagram
In the middle of the polar vortex I found myself looking to wine for a bit of comfort. I’m crossing my fingers that we are through the worst of it because we have clear skies this afternoon. ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ How many of you survived the vortex? Is everyone else imagining what -60*F might feel like? ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ #polarvortex #openanotherbottle #imcold #wine #winewednesday #newvintageembroidery #butfirstwine
- “I need to re-wine my life.”
- “You’re the wine that I want.”
- “You are so bottlefull to me.”
- “Another glass? Wine not?!”
- “Will you accept this rosé?”
- “You can’t sip with us.”
- “Time to wine down.”
- “It isn’t good to keep things bottled up.”
- “Read between the wines.”
- “I’m not old. I’m aged to perfection. And full bodied.”
- “Why have less scato when you can have mo’ scato?”
— Folie à Deux Winery (@folieadeuxwines) January 31, 2019
- “It doesn’t matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There’s clearly room for more wine.”
- “Every box of raisins is a tragic tale of grapes that could have been wine.”
- “What did the grape say when it was crushed? Nothing, it just let out a little wine.”
Okay, if you made it to the very end, hopefully that means it was a good mix of puns for you to enjoy.
Keep the puns going, create a personalised wine label!
Personalised wine labels are the perfect opportunity to share an inside joke or a pun with your friends and family. Give lighthearted and funny gifts this year, order personalised wine!
You’ll be amazed how easy it is to order Personalised Wine for any occasion. Simply scroll through the categories, choose a design and then enter your label details, followed by wine and packaging choices. If you can’t find a label to suit your occasion, please contact us.
Orders typically are delivered within 7-10 working days. Please let us know if required sooner and we can prioritise your order.